- Karma Necklace – I love delicate pieces like this one. And what could be a better gift than a little good karma? $74
- Kate Spade Rosewood Dot Necklace – Get Mom on-trend while still respecting her classic style with this lovely rosewood and enamel piece. $128
- Kate Spade Idiom Bangle – A sweet reminder of Mom’s infinite wisdom. The inside is engraved with “mom always said” and the outside with advice ranging from “take a chance” and “have courage” to “wear sunscreen”. $58
- My sister-in-law got me a set of these designer hair ties for my birthday and now I wear them everyday. I perpetually have a hair band around my wrist (just in case) and these are so much cuter than the standard ponytail holder. The hand-died, hand knotted material can reasonably double as a bracelet and they’re super soft and comfy (both on my hair and my wrist). $11
- How sweet is this Jonathan Adler Elephant Keychain? It’s perfect for a mom with really little ones. The whimsical little guy will remind her of her kiddos every time she picks up her keys. $18
- Anthropologie’s astrological map bracelet is a much more modern take on traditional Mom birthstone jewelry. $52
- Just because your mom’s a grandma now, doesn’t mean she can’t be chic. Give her reading glasses an update by trading them in for these Kate Spade Readers in watermelon. $68
- The vintage feel of this stackable Druzy Ring makes it a really versatile piece. It would be equally lovely on you or your mom. $80
*Post contains affiliate links
We're teaming up with Dyson to help you get your home clean & organized.
This week, win ALL of MPMK's eBooks & Printables!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?