Science at Play: Part III
It’s been a busy, busy weekend on the homefront. Gorgeous weather led to some impromptu yardwork and spring cleaning along with lots of playing in the sun and a family picnic in the backyard. All that means two things: I’m up way too late writing this so I’ll be keeping it brief and the nice weather has me thinking about summer.
What do these two things add up to? My third science at home roundup. (Because it’s a relatively quick post and I know from past experience you’ll love it. Plus who amongst us can’t use a little extra learnin’ come summer?) Without further ado, here are my latest top 5 ways to play Mr. Wizard with the kids:
- Make Your Own Balloon Car… And Watch It Go!
- Yummy Gummy Bears Diffusion Lab
- DIY Stethoscope
- Magical Plastic Bag Experiment
- Elephant Toothpaste
What do you think? Which one will you attempt this week? If you really
want to go all out, see this impressive-yet-totally-doable home science lab
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)