After losing another hour (or two) to pinterest
the other night, it dawned on me that maybe I should turn the many future hours I’ll inevitably spend there into something productive. So today I’m announcing a new MPMK feature, Pinterest All Stars
, in which I’ll be highlighting some of my most popular pins. This way I can share some of my best finds and chalk up all my pinning time to “working” – it’s a total win-win. The plan is to normally only feature one pin but since this is the inagural post, I thought I’d share top pins from nine of my favorite boards.
1) Good to Know Board – How to Connect with Your Kids When You’re Totally Tapped Out.
2) Design with Kids in Mind Board – Family Silhouettes.
3) Learnin’ Board – Learning About Primary Colors with Ice cubes.
4) Playtime Board – Giant Squishy Sensory Bag.
5) Getting Organized Board – Clean Calm – Enjoying Homekeeping with Children.
6) Fresh Finds Board – housewarming bucket.
7) Tutorials Board – Home-made Watercolor Paints.
8) Playroom Ideas Board – Oversized Ruler Growth Chart.
9) Kid Snacks Board – My Top 7 Vegetable Recipes for Kids.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)