- I used to love this game as a kid. It’s genius in its simplicity. Thanks so much to Helen for the reminder.
- This sweet DIY is meant to house little girl dresses but I think the vintage-esque garment rack would be perfect for dress up clothes, hence it’s home on the Playroom Ideas board.
- From the Getting Organized board: My little man would love this car wallet. I love that I don’t have to attempt to make it myself.
- Finally, this crazy cool adventure into bridge building is from the Learnin’ board. It’s the perfect thing for bigger kids who think they’ve gotten too old for playing with popsicle sticks.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)