- The kids and I are sharing one of our hands-down favorite boredom busters at momtastic. Can you tell what it is from the photo above?
- I’m sooo tempted to try this with my little ones, partly to see if it would really work and partly because it would be absolutely fantastic if it did.
- The missing link to Pandora perfection.
- A profound (and hilarious) insight into our parenting generation.
- Finally, do you remember the first lasts?
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)