- Baby quilt made from grandma’s vintage sheets – How incredibly sweet is this project? I just love the idea of baby laying his head down at night and snuggling under grandma’s sheets.
- Cardboard barbie house – All I can say is wow. You see that double spiral staircase right? How about the gate? Or the elevator? Or the pocket door?!
- Cardboard space shuttle – I’m a sucker for anything that sparks imaginative play. The lights are a nice touch too.
- Egg carton Earth – I love it when I come across projects for the wee ones that have a modern vibe. Plus I’m up for almost any activity that has a sensory component.
- Rolly Rocky Holey – This project was completely child-driven. Not only did the kids design and construct the game themselves, they also came up with several more impromptu games along the way. Hooray for creativity!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
Register for our Free Parenting Webinar this week:
And sign up for our newsletter!