- Baby quilt made from grandma’s vintage sheets – How incredibly sweet is this project? I just love the idea of baby laying his head down at night and snuggling under grandma’s sheets.
- Cardboard barbie house – All I can say is wow. You see that double spiral staircase right? How about the gate? Or the elevator? Or the pocket door?!
- Cardboard space shuttle – I’m a sucker for anything that sparks imaginative play. The lights are a nice touch too.
- Egg carton Earth – I love it when I come across projects for the wee ones that have a modern vibe. Plus I’m up for almost any activity that has a sensory component.
- Rolly Rocky Holey – This project was completely child-driven. Not only did the kids design and construct the game themselves, they also came up with several more impromptu games along the way. Hooray for creativity!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Fall" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)