- 18k vermeil ampersand necklace (as in “me AND you”), via A Cup of Jo.
- Laser cut cherry wood heart pendant on a gold chain.
- Gold vermeil arrow necklace.
- Supposedly the best dry shampoo ever according to this.
- Gorman and Castle tea towel pack.
- Remember this amazing blog? It’s now a super sweet book.
- I have these perfume sticks – love throwing them in my bag without worrying about spillage.
- Tea for one brewing set – perfect for carving out a little “me time” every day.
- Clarisonic skin cleansing system – turns all my showers into a mini spa session.
Which is your favorite?
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)