I wasn’t quite sure what to title this post (What to Want for Valentine’s Day?). It seems a little odd to put up a collection of gift ideas for her… I’m well aware that the husband’s reading this blog are few and far between. But I know of several women who have the sweet tradition of either gifting their girlfriends or treating themselves for the holiday. Just in case that’s something you do (or would like to start doing), here are 9 items to brighten any woman’s day. (There are a few things here worthy of hinting to your hubby about too!)
- 18k vermeil ampersand necklace (as in “me AND you”), via A Cup of Jo.
- Laser cut cherry wood heart pendant on a gold chain.
- Gold vermeil arrow necklace.
- Supposedly the best dry shampoo ever according to this.
- Gorman and Castle tea towel pack.
- Remember this amazing blog? It’s now a super sweet book.
- I have these perfume sticks – love throwing them in my bag without worrying about spillage.
- Tea for one brewing set – perfect for carving out a little “me time” every day.
- Clarisonic skin cleansing system – turns all my showers into a mini spa session.
Which is your favorite?
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?