- 18k vermeil ampersand necklace (as in “me AND you”), via A Cup of Jo.
- Laser cut cherry wood heart pendant on a gold chain.
- Gold vermeil arrow necklace.
- Supposedly the best dry shampoo ever according to this.
- Gorman and Castle tea towel pack.
- Remember this amazing blog? It’s now a super sweet book.
- I have these perfume sticks – love throwing them in my bag without worrying about spillage.
- Tea for one brewing set – perfect for carving out a little “me time” every day.
- Clarisonic skin cleansing system – turns all my showers into a mini spa session.
Which is your favorite?
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
Register for our Free Parenting Webinar next week:
And sign up for our newsletter!