|photo via The Busy Budgeting Mama|
- We all know developmental milestones normally occur within a time range – we all know it and yet most of us secretly think the back end of that range is a scary place to be. This post speaks to that truth so well! It’s a great read, especially for first time parents.
- Along those same lines – how to find every child’s “magic”.
- This post is short on length but big on impact. Sneak Peek: the child is constantly confronted with the nagging question, “what are you going to be?” courageous would be the youngster who, looking the adult squarely in the face, would say, “i’m not going to be anything; i already am.”
- Blogland’s been abuzz lately over the new book Bringing Up Bebe and the glimpse it provides into the way French mamas do it all. For a great run down of some of the high points, see this post (I was most fascinated by the stuff on independent play).
- This is a nice summary on how and why to prepare your children for new situations using role playing.
- 10 really useful tips on how to “invest in the moments as they happen”. It’s an excellent reminder that your kids will remember less about what you did together and more about how you did it.
- A sweet example that it really is the little things (via apartment therapy).
- Can you believe this only cost her $4 to make?! The 3D cobblestones totally make it.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below