|photo via styleberry BLOG|
- First is this week’s roundup of family friendly finds. Doesn’t that homemade baby food look divine? It reminds me of something Iron Chef Morimoto would whip up.
- From baking to blocks, I’m also covering lots of easy ways to sneak a little math into playtime. Bonus: a few of the links even have free printables.
- Speaking of playtime, here are 5 Easy DIY Toy Projects to Try at Home. I think the glockenspiel is my favorite. On second thought, I just really like the word glockenspiel – the fairies in a jar are my favorite!
- The Academy Awards are this weekend. If you’re thinking of entertaining, or just want to have a fun family night, then you have to check out this amazingly comprehensive DIY Oscar party.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below