|photo via styleberry BLOG|
- First is this week’s roundup of family friendly finds. Doesn’t that homemade baby food look divine? It reminds me of something Iron Chef Morimoto would whip up.
- From baking to blocks, I’m also covering lots of easy ways to sneak a little math into playtime. Bonus: a few of the links even have free printables.
- Speaking of playtime, here are 5 Easy DIY Toy Projects to Try at Home. I think the glockenspiel is my favorite. On second thought, I just really like the word glockenspiel – the fairies in a jar are my favorite!
- The Academy Awards are this weekend. If you’re thinking of entertaining, or just want to have a fun family night, then you have to check out this amazingly comprehensive DIY Oscar party.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)