- DIY paper popsicle memory game (with free printable) via Eat Drink Chic.
- DIY geoboard via Share and Remember. (Love that this version doesn’t require any crazy measuring to get things spaced properly.)
- How to make a toy parachute via zakka life. (So clever that it can attach/detach to various toys.)
- Straw air rockets via TinkerLab.
- Make a file folder puppet theater via Fairy Dust Teaching.
- Kid craft: moving ballerina toy via zakka life.
- Personalized Guess Who game via Counting Coconuts. (This was one of my very favorite games as a kid. If some industrious grown up put together a version like this for me I would have adored them forever.)
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Spring" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)