- If you have a toddler, do yourself a favor and bookmark this post. It’s a video of a bunch of mommy bloggers who have gone through the toddler years and lived to tell about it. It’s a really nice reminder that “the hours are long but the years are short”. It’s a long video (if you need to skip ahead to the reassuring part, it’s right about the 9 minute mark) but be warned, it will suck you in!
- Along those same lines, here’s a nice little piece from The New York Times’ blog Motherlode on the predictability of tantrums.
- If you’re plagued by kid stuff all over the house, check out this ingenious ransom rubbage idea.
- Or, if the toy problem is more about siblings constantly fighting over them, try getting rid of them all together by locking away the toy box.
- Terrified you’ll have nothing to do without the toys? Check out these amazing six tools for building confidence.
- Here’s another nice reminder that we all probably worry too much.
- And finally, some heart-breakingly-sweet perspective.
Happy New Year!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)