- If you have a toddler, do yourself a favor and bookmark this post. It’s a video of a bunch of mommy bloggers who have gone through the toddler years and lived to tell about it. It’s a really nice reminder that “the hours are long but the years are short”. It’s a long video (if you need to skip ahead to the reassuring part, it’s right about the 9 minute mark) but be warned, it will suck you in!
- Along those same lines, here’s a nice little piece from The New York Times’ blog Motherlode on the predictability of tantrums.
- If you’re plagued by kid stuff all over the house, check out this ingenious ransom rubbage idea.
- Or, if the toy problem is more about siblings constantly fighting over them, try getting rid of them all together by locking away the toy box.
- Terrified you’ll have nothing to do without the toys? Check out these amazing six tools for building confidence.
- Here’s another nice reminder that we all probably worry too much.
- And finally, some heart-breakingly-sweet perspective.
Happy New Year!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
And sign up for our newsletter!