Looking for a simple way to commemorate Veteran’s Day with the kids? I love this flag project from For the Love of Art. It’s an easy open-ended project that reminds me of something the Novogratz crew would hang loud and proud on a wall.
- Service members with approved leave for five or more days to visit home to unite with their families
- Hospitalized Men or Women serving in the US Army, Navy, Air-force or Department of Veteran Affairs to visit home and return.
- Families and close friends of service members to be at the bedside of loved ones.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below