Looking for a simple way to commemorate Veteran’s Day with the kids? I love this flag project from For the Love of Art. It’s an easy open-ended project that reminds me of something the Novogratz crew would hang loud and proud on a wall.
- Service members with approved leave for five or more days to visit home to unite with their families
- Hospitalized Men or Women serving in the US Army, Navy, Air-force or Department of Veteran Affairs to visit home and return.
- Families and close friends of service members to be at the bedside of loved ones.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)