- Make DIY Clouds – Done in celebration of Eric Carle’s Little Cloud, these DIY clouds are a great sensory activity for kids of all ages.
- Make Cloud Dough – What makes this stuff cloud dough? It’s soft and kinda fluffy. It’s also incredibly easy to make.
- Paint 3D Clouds – This is another Eric Carle inspired activity. I’m guessing your kiddos are going to love how realistic these painted 3D clouds turn out.
- Perform a Miniature Science Experiment – All you need here are a few cotton balls and some tongs and you’ve got a precipitation lesson perfectly suited to a toddler.
- Go on a Cloud Hunt – This handy cloud classifying tool is for sale but it wouldn’t take much to make one at home.
- Hang a Cloud in Your Room – Speaking of cloud classifying, how cute is this Common Cloud Types print?
- Wear a Cloud – The perfect outfit for partaking in activity #5.
- Make a Cloud Parfait – And the perfect indulgence after activity #5.
- Hang a Cloud from the Ceiling – Surprisingly cheerful for something called a “rainy day mobile”.
- Paint Abstract Clouds – Genius use of a loofah!
P.S. – If you liked this, be sure to check out my Rainy Day Design post too!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below