- Make DIY Clouds – Done in celebration of Eric Carle’s Little Cloud, these DIY clouds are a great sensory activity for kids of all ages.
- Make Cloud Dough – What makes this stuff cloud dough? It’s soft and kinda fluffy. It’s also incredibly easy to make.
- Paint 3D Clouds – This is another Eric Carle inspired activity. I’m guessing your kiddos are going to love how realistic these painted 3D clouds turn out.
- Perform a Miniature Science Experiment – All you need here are a few cotton balls and some tongs and you’ve got a precipitation lesson perfectly suited to a toddler.
- Go on a Cloud Hunt – This handy cloud classifying tool is for sale but it wouldn’t take much to make one at home.
- Hang a Cloud in Your Room – Speaking of cloud classifying, how cute is this Common Cloud Types print?
- Wear a Cloud – The perfect outfit for partaking in activity #5.
- Make a Cloud Parfait – And the perfect indulgence after activity #5.
- Hang a Cloud from the Ceiling – Surprisingly cheerful for something called a “rainy day mobile”.
- Paint Abstract Clouds – Genius use of a loofah!
P.S. – If you liked this, be sure to check out my Rainy Day Design post too!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below