- Make DIY Clouds – Done in celebration of Eric Carle’s Little Cloud, these DIY clouds are a great sensory activity for kids of all ages.
- Make Cloud Dough – What makes this stuff cloud dough? It’s soft and kinda fluffy. It’s also incredibly easy to make.
- Paint 3D Clouds – This is another Eric Carle inspired activity. I’m guessing your kiddos are going to love how realistic these painted 3D clouds turn out.
- Perform a Miniature Science Experiment – All you need here are a few cotton balls and some tongs and you’ve got a precipitation lesson perfectly suited to a toddler.
- Go on a Cloud Hunt - This handy cloud classifying tool is for sale but it wouldn’t take much to make one at home.
- Hang a Cloud in Your Room – Speaking of cloud classifying, how cute is this Common Cloud Types print?
- Wear a Cloud – The perfect outfit for partaking in activity #5.
- Make a Cloud Parfait – And the perfect indulgence after activity #5.
- Hang a Cloud from the Ceiling – Surprisingly cheerful for something called a “rainy day mobile”.
- Paint Abstract Clouds – Genius use of a loofah!
P.S. – If you liked this, be sure to check out my Rainy Day Design post too!
We're teaming up with Dyson to help you get your home clean & organized.
This week, win ALL of MPMK's eBooks & Printables!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?