- Easy book covers by Martha Stewart. After reading my friend Mariah’s new book (review and giveaway to come!), I’ve developed a serious thing for maps. I want to put them just about everywhere and covering school books with them seems like a good start. Check Martha out for even more great ideas.
- Remember when I first told you about giverslog’s happy mail series? This is her school supply edition and it’s oh-so-cheery. I think this would be a great treat for the kids to send to a favorite classmate, or perhaps an out-of-town cousin?
- Picklebum’s printable lunch box notes are an easy way to pack a little extra love with that PB & J.
- Along the same lines, are these sandwich wrap printables found at zakka life – probably not something for lunch everyday but the first day of school edition would be fun.
- Finally, a kid-friendly To Do list is essential for getting out the door in the morning. No reading skills required for this one, which makes it especially tot-friendly. The appealing modern design makes it mom-friendly too.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management" printable pack: routines, chore lists, money management skills and much more all in time for back-to-school!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)