- Easy book covers by Martha Stewart. After reading my friend Mariah’s new book (review and giveaway to come!), I’ve developed a serious thing for maps. I want to put them just about everywhere and covering school books with them seems like a good start. Check Martha out for even more great ideas.
- Remember when I first told you about giverslog’s happy mail series? This is her school supply edition and it’s oh-so-cheery. I think this would be a great treat for the kids to send to a favorite classmate, or perhaps an out-of-town cousin?
- Picklebum’s printable lunch box notes are an easy way to pack a little extra love with that PB & J.
- Along the same lines, are these sandwich wrap printables found at zakka life – probably not something for lunch everyday but the first day of school edition would be fun.
- Finally, a kid-friendly To Do list is essential for getting out the door in the morning. No reading skills required for this one, which makes it especially tot-friendly. The appealing modern design makes it mom-friendly too.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
Register for our Free Parenting Webinar next week:
And sign up for our newsletter!