DIY Decor: Modern Monograms
Monograms may be classic kid decor but there’s nothing traditional about these five examples. They’re fun, inventive, and the perfect focal point for a kid room. Most of these DIYs are also simple enough for children to do themselves (with some parental assistance), which means this could be the perfect way for an older sibling to contribute to a new baby nursery. Without further ado, here are my top 5 modern monograms (clockwise from top left).
- Button monogram from Spearmint Baby (via pinterest).
- Road & track monogram at Mason’s Roost (make sure to check out the inspiration at the end of the post).
- Embroidered french knot monograms via In the Wabe.
- Watercolor monogram at Blissfully Domestic.
- Crayon monogram at Trendy Treehouse.
P.S. New here? Don't miss "The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle", available just once a year. It's a $1030 Value for only $29.97
SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR 12 HOURS ONLY - ENDS 9/16 12 PM PST!