earlier this week posting on how to make a nature bowl with the kids and more family friendly finds from around the web.
- The New York Times is talking about raising siblings to be friends. They mention the book Siblings Without Rivalry, which was also recommended to me by my pediatrician when I was pregnant with S. I checked it out from the library but only made it through the first chapter before she was born and after that I didn’t have a lot of extra reading time on my hands. I’m buying a copy this weekend!
- Earlier this week I posted on the violence in Cars 2. To follow up, here’s a comprehensive post on the effects of weapons and weapon play on young kids.
- I recently read somewhere that “yelling is the new spanking”. Are you a closet yeller? One brave blogger is owning up to it and posting all about how she’s trying to change.
- Does making your kids too happy now doom them to unhappiness later? It’s a question that’s been circling the blogosphere lately. Read more here.
- Using the HALT method to diagnose meltdowns – so smart.
- Remember when I said “those teach your baby to read commercials make me throw up in my mouth a little“? Apparently I’m not alone.
We're teaming up with Dyson to help you get your home clean & organized.
This week, win ALL of MPMK's eBooks & Printables!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?