Weekend Look Book

Similar Stuff: Look Book Archives

P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:

1) Check out our "Save Your Spring" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!

Over 50 pages of organizational gold

2) Sign up for our newsletter:

3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)

Our infamous kids' gift guides

Erin June 18, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Beautiful pictures! I especially love the vey hungry caterpillar motif! I wish I had seen it last week, I just made a very hungry caterpillar cake for my sons preschool graduation. I made a cake, and lemonade with green caterpillar ice cubes. I would have loved to… borrow some of your ideas!

colourgiggles June 18, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Love this post. How much fun does that sculpture look like – so much joy that a glue gun can bring :)

Elle Belles Bows June 18, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Beautiful finds!

Kerri

Julia Deering June 20, 2011 at 9:08 am

A lovely collection!
The black and white bunting particularly caught my eye – as I’m sitting here with a table top covered in B/W postcard designs made by my two children. We found huge swan feathers on a recent river walk and have been practising our quill writing/ drawing all weekend. So… now I know what to do with all our cards!

www.StarHughes.com June 21, 2011 at 3:14 am

That hungry caterpillar party is sooo cute! I’ll have to remember that! It was one of my favorite books!
Star Hughes Living

Delhibound June 27, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Am new to you, but am loving that you do your weekend look books with the links opening to new windows (small thing, but makes me oh so happy!)

Steph at ModernParentsMessyKids.com June 28, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Delhibound,

Funny you should leave this comment now as the look book for this week is the only one that doesn’t have that feature. I was on vacation and didn’t have time for the extra step. Not to worry though – the formatting will be back this weekend :).