|Create a Juggling Photo via Simple Kids|
- It provides a great introduction to writing & photography – For many kids, this course will be their first exposure to photography and creative writing. They’ll learn new skills and very possibly develop new interests. Plus, they’ll walk away with a completed photo journal to document all of their hard work.
- It’s a chance for a memorable joint learning experience with your child – geared towards children ages 6-12, this is the perfect opportunity to slow down and take the time to discover something new with your kids while they are still eager and willing to do so.
- It’s a self-esteem booster – As Mariah explains, the goal for the course is to “nurture positive self-expression through photography, writing, and art—to discover and develop a strong sense of voice… This course will be dynamic and offer many ways for the participants to showcase their work and interact with one another in a safe and protected environment. Participants will receive password protected accounts on VoiceThread where they can post their pictures, record their stories and comment on one another’s work.”
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below