featuredLEGO

The Ultimate LEGO Round Up

I absolutely loved LEGOs as a kid and it’s looking like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree – we already have 3 different size LEGO sets at home.  Lately, I’ve been noticing a ton of LEGO inspiration around the web so I thought I’d do what I do best and put together a little round up for you.  Whether you’re looking to throw an all out LEGO bash or just need a few new ways to play with them, I’ve got you covered (and then some).

Paper punch set to be used with LEGOs via Paul & Paula.

LEGO crayons at Crystal & Co.

Make your own LEGO mini-figures at Last Minute Mel.

Online LEGO Building projects via babble.

Spotted at ohdeedoh’s Small Kids, Big Color contest in “Alex’s Fortress of Cute-itude”.

3D Infographic LEGO maps via information aesthetics.

A LEGO wall via LEGO Express.

LEGO Skew Bookcases via babyology.

LEGO lunchbox at A Place For Everything.

Giant LEGO Brick Storage Box at A Place for Everything.

LEGO Storage Heads at Firebox.

Peek-a-Boo Toy Sack via Made By Rae.

LEGO cookie roller via handmade charlotte.

LEGO cakes at Betty Crocker.

LEGO gummies at instructables.

LEGO party invites at Chez Beeper Bebe.

LEGO Pull Pinata at Delia Creates.

LEGO printable party pack at Printables by Amy.

LEGO-themed party favors at ohdeedoh.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses May 19, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Love those ideas! I’m sharing this with some friends.

Baker Hill Homes May 19, 2011 at 5:46 pm

FANTASTIC! My son would be all over this!!!

Julia Deering May 19, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Great ideas!
We love Lego too. We’ve got the Lego CD player which is pretty awesome as well as boxes of the bricks and accoutrements. And we’ve just joined the Lego Club(you can join for free) and so get sent the Lego quarterly magazine – yay!

One of our local schools runs a Lego Club too – I think that’s a fab theme. Julia x

Steph at ModernParentsMessyKids.com May 19, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Julia – love the idea of a LEGO club at school!

Heather (One Take On Life) May 19, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Love this, Love the name in Lego idea!

Art For Little Hands May 20, 2011 at 1:56 am

I love the lego decor and the room with walls made of legos. I want to try the paper with legos idea.

Check out my lego table I made for my son here: http://www.art4littlehands.com/2011/05/lego-table.html

I think legos are the greatest toy ever.

Crystal May 20, 2011 at 2:11 am

Thanks for the feature! I was checking my analytics and noticed lots of traffic from your site today.

(Cute site by the way!)

Steph at ModernParentsMessyKids.com May 20, 2011 at 3:32 am

Art For Little Hands – DIY LEGO tables are the best, you did a great job!

Crystal – happy to feature you, feel free to grab a “featured on” button under the buttons tab at the topf of the site.

Erin @ Small Types May 22, 2011 at 4:07 pm

This is an awesome round up! I’m especially excited about those clever paper punches. Thanks!

LeeanneA &KMullally May 22, 2011 at 7:40 pm

OK really!!! How cool are some of those things!! I want a lego paper punch and I would soooo love to make a lego wall in my classroom! I wonder if my bosses would mind! :)

Anonymous May 24, 2011 at 1:39 am

Where’s the BrickStix? http://www.brickstix.com/

fine little home May 25, 2011 at 10:36 pm

We had a Lego Party for my son last October and i found it so hard to find neat lego stuff so i came up with my own.your post would have saved me some time ; ) btw, i bought the lego paper punch and it’s a $20 flop! just go buy a small hole punch for under $5 and it’s the same thing, the one i bought has a single punch not 2 or 4 like it shows. but at the end of the day we had so much fun building creations and designing cake toppers. Legos rock!

Chris Hollomon May 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm

If you like those check out… http://brickworkz.com/ Nations foremost Lego mosaic Artist if you can dream it he can build it. I had one made for my daughter and loves it!

Amanda@ISewDoYou December 12, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Found this roundup via pinterest. Love it! I have a LEGO lover as well, I made some memory game cards for his birthday a couple years ago. http://isewdoyou.blogspot.com/2010/09/lego-memory-game-cards.html

Amanda@ISewDoYou December 12, 2011 at 3:14 pm