- Dunck from Skip Hop.
- Sunny Bunny Wooden Teething Toy at Buddy and JoJo.
- Animal Ear Headbands at Hart + Sew.
I’m putting the finishing touches on the kids’ “all play, all the time” Easter baskets this weekend. (For a sneak peek, see here and here). In the meantime, I thought I’d give you a few basket ideas of the non-DIY variety. Check out the candy-free finds above (OK, so one of them is a DIY – I couldn’t resist). Then click through for lots more items.
- Set of Six Rainbow Striped Felted Easter Eggs at Art Sincerely.
- Pair of Natural Wooden Egg Shakers from Mid-East.
- Periwinkle Funny Bunny – Made from Recycled Sweater at Beeper Bebe.
- Mini Balthazar the Magician Bunny Doll from Blabla.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
And sign up for our newsletter!