- Dunck from Skip Hop.
- Sunny Bunny Wooden Teething Toy at Buddy and JoJo.
- Animal Ear Headbands at Hart + Sew.
I’m putting the finishing touches on the kids’ “all play, all the time” Easter baskets this weekend. (For a sneak peek, see here and here). In the meantime, I thought I’d give you a few basket ideas of the non-DIY variety. Check out the candy-free finds above (OK, so one of them is a DIY – I couldn’t resist). Then click through for lots more items.
- Set of Six Rainbow Striped Felted Easter Eggs at Art Sincerely.
- Pair of Natural Wooden Egg Shakers from Mid-East.
- Periwinkle Funny Bunny – Made from Recycled Sweater at Beeper Bebe.
- Mini Balthazar the Magician Bunny Doll from Blabla.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)