- Dunck from Skip Hop.
- Sunny Bunny Wooden Teething Toy at Buddy and JoJo.
- Animal Ear Headbands at Hart + Sew.
I’m putting the finishing touches on the kids’ “all play, all the time” Easter baskets this weekend. (For a sneak peek, see here and here). In the meantime, I thought I’d give you a few basket ideas of the non-DIY variety. Check out the candy-free finds above (OK, so one of them is a DIY – I couldn’t resist). Then click through for lots more items.
- Set of Six Rainbow Striped Felted Easter Eggs at Art Sincerely.
- Pair of Natural Wooden Egg Shakers from Mid-East.
- Periwinkle Funny Bunny – Made from Recycled Sweater at Beeper Bebe.
- Mini Balthazar the Magician Bunny Doll from Blabla.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?