japanrelief

Fresh Finds: Japan Disaster Relief on Etsy

It’s no secret I’m a big fan of all things Etsy.  One of my favorite aspects of the online artisan community is its soul.  A quality that is best exhibited during times of need.

So as soon as I heard about the devastation in Japan I started crafting this post in my head.  I knew that Etsy would soon be brimming with items benefiting relief efforts and when I hopped on the site to investigate I wasn’t dissapointed.  Click through for all sorts of goodies for your kids, yourself, your home and even your sweet tooth.

And don’t forgot that Etsy sellers often list items one at a time.  If the link provided here says the item is sold out, be sure to do a little digging around the shop before giving up!

Kid Stuff
$24 at Mia’s Ukulele – 100% profits benefit Japan disaster relief.
$20 Baby Washcloth Sushi Rolls at Babee Crafts – 40% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
$16 at Misocute – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
 $9 at Banana Nut Head – 100% profits benefit Japan disaster relief.
$45 at Sheila Like to Knit – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
$16 at Casanee’s – 50% of all purchases will benefit Japan disaster relief.
$15 at Eight Baby Legs – 50% of purchase will benefit Japan disaster relief.
$16 at pumpkin and butterfly – All net proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
Prints
$16 at Design Twenty Six – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
$12 at Field Trip – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
 $12 at Field Trip – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
 $10.40 at Perfect Two – Full Price of the poster will benefit Japan disaster relief (printing is on them).
$5 at Cause 4 Creation – All sales benefit Japan disaster relief.
$15 at Tigerlily and Sunflower – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
$7 at Emeryray – All profits benefit Japan disaster relief.
$25 at TinaCrespo – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
$10 at Treasures4Artemis – All profits benefit Japan disaster relief.

Design
$36 at Goose + Trisser – 50% of sale price benefits Japan disaster relief.
$15 at Elephant on a Wire – 100% of sale benefits Japan disaster relief.
$6 Fabric nesting box PDF tutorial at The Cookie Jar – All proceeds thru March 30th benefit Japan disaster relief.
$140 for two at Mazizmuse – 25% of profits benefit Japan disaster relief.
$10 at Vinyl Culture – Proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
Accessories
$5 at Top Knotch – 100% sales benefit Japan disaster relief.
$38 Love Braille Ring at MaaP Studio – 50% of purchase price benefits Japan disaster relief.
$28 at Shop Wishful Thinking – 50% of sales benefit Japan disaster relief.
$50 at Wear Addiction – All proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.
$42 at DLK Designs – $25 of purchase price benefits Japan disaster relief.
Treats
$10 for 24 mini dot cookies at Artsy Cookies – $5 of every sale benefits Japan disaster relief.
$20 for chocolates at Rapunzel22 – 100% of proceeds benefit Japan disaster relief.

amy March 18, 2011 at 6:45 am

what a gorgeous collection of items! thank you so much for your support :) :)

ana March 18, 2011 at 9:33 am

fabulous items. Thanks for featuring my scarf.

Lets all help Japan

Sunflower March 18, 2011 at 10:16 am

Thanks so much for featuring us. Glad to know there are other people out there who really want to help <3

Bernadette {Chic Spaces for Little Faces} March 18, 2011 at 11:46 am

These are great finds for a great cause. Thanks for sharing.

Creative Design March 18, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Thank you for including my Little Flowers Dress in your collection! Your blog is set up beautifully! You have great taste and style!

Sheila

Top Knotch Gear March 18, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Thanks so mucdh for featuring Top Knotch’s Japan Disaster Relief bracelet on your blog. We feel honored to be involved with the relief efforts and are thrilled that our items (we have a key chain set available for Japan Disaster Relief as well) are helping to raise money to assist people during this difficult time. Thanks again!
Cheers,
Top Knotch Gear

Lauren March 18, 2011 at 3:00 pm

What a lovely collection. Thanks so much for including my banner. I feel the same way you do about Etsy’s “soul.”
xo

Steph at ModernParentsMessyKids.com March 18, 2011 at 3:31 pm

A big, big thank you in return to all the artisans who are donating their time and crafts to such a worthwhile cause!

Ms. Ward March 18, 2011 at 3:34 pm

What a wonderful group of artists and crafters. Thanks so much for including my baby washcloth sushi set. I’m so proud to be part of this community.

Just as an extra plug, there is a wonderful fundraising effort happening today (March 18th) across a great many blogs. Check out forjapanwithlove.com for more info.

alix March 18, 2011 at 5:15 pm

This is lovely…..every thing you do to bring awareness helps mama! We need to keep this top of mind with everyone. I remember reading somewhere that there is always a spike in the first few days (in terms of donations and coverage) but it’s weeks and months down the road when people will still need our support.
xoxo

kersey March 18, 2011 at 8:33 pm

these are great! I love the braille ring. thanks for sharing!

Artsy Cookies March 18, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Thank you for featuring my cookies- Thoughts and prayers go out to Japan.

the real mia March 22, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I love this. I recently made a Japan relief treasury in Etsy… http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d839e953d078eef4e8b1c3b/for-japan-with-love