Giveaway: Make Your Own Collage Poster from Juxio
I’m sort of dancing with excitement to announce MPMK’s next giveaway (OK, not “sort of” – I actually did a small happy dance in the kitchen when I got the email confirming it was a go). One lucky reader will get to create their own 24″ x 36″ collage at Juxio.com
, which will be printed and shipped for free. You read that right, 24″ x 36″ – that’s no skimpy piece of wall art. Part 2 of MPMK’s Honoring Kids’ Artwork series
featured collage prints just like these and they were a big hit. So I know there are a lot of you that would dig this prize (apparently I’m not the only one with kid art piling up at home).
Although I covet one of these prints for my own wall, I’m also a little glad I won’t have to choose which style to go with. I’d be seriously torn between the clean modern look of the photo grid and that heart (which would be perfect as Valentine’s Day decor or up on a kids’ wall year round).
And isn’t this poster Jennifer made of her son’s trains the coolest? C got yet another Thomas and Friends character from grandma last weekend and I swear he spent half the day looking at the accompanying brochure listing all the trains. When I saw this poster on Juxio’s site I immediately pictured all of C’s engine pals big and bold up on his wall – the kid’s head would probably explode from excitement.
If you too would like to see your little ones flip their lids, here are 4 ways to enter:
- Become (or let me know that you already are) a subscriber to MPMK via email subscription, RSS feed, or as a GFC follower. Please note: doing one or all of these things only counts as one entry.
- Become (or let me know that you already are) a Twitter follower of MPMK.
- Tweet about this giveaway (be sure to include @ModRentMessyKid in your message) or simply click the “Tweet this!” button at the bottom of this post.
- Post a link to the giveaway on your facebook wall or simply click the “Like” button at the bottom of this post.
You must leave a separate comment for each of your entries in order for them to count. The giveaway is open to all U.S. residents and will end on Thursday, February 3rd at 11:59 Eastern Time. A winner will be chosen at random and announced here on Friday, February 4th. Good Luck!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below