|THE BRIGHT SIDE at dazychic.|
Lately I’ve been thinking that rain clouds and kids might be a perfect match. Maybe I’m just being practical. As a Seattleite, convincing my young children that rain is a good thing would certainly pay dividends in the future. But it might also have to do with all the cute clouds hanging around these days. Read on for lots of soggy inspiration.
- Graham’s Fabric Fabulous Nursery at ohdeedoh.
- Cloud mobile on branch…Spring rainy clouds at leptitpapillon.
- Cocon at See Hear Say.
- rainy day at hsinping (via pinterest).
- Rainy Day Letterpress Card in blue and red at letterpress (spotted via pinterest).
- Mademoiselle under the rain print at blancucha.
fabric wall decal
Up Up and Away Reusable Fabric Wall Decal at lovemaestore.
Eco kids messenger bag at SEWNnatural.
Pink cloud headband, wool felt at Curly Birds.
Cloud chamber on flickr from Samantha Clark at Q Gallery studio, Saltmarket.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?